Sunday, February 08, 2004

"THE YEAR OF THE MAC"

I am soooo excited... I can hardly stand myself and I am going to hard to live with...... the below is taken from "The Nicks Fix" the official Stevie Nicks Web site.... read it and you will understand my excitement ....

Information below was not written by me and belongs to "The Nicks Fix"

"The album Fleetwood Mac includes single versions of “Say You Love Me,” “Rhiannon,” “Over My Head” and “Blue Letter”, as well as insightful liner notes by Rolling Stone writer Parke Puterbaugh.

Rumours will include a full additional disc of 18 unreleased tracks featuring early demos of “Gold Dust Woman” and “Never Going Back Again,” as well as liner notes written by noted rock scribe Dave DiMartino.

Tusk will include an additional disc of 21 previously unissued demos and outtakes, including a full, unedited release of “Sara.” Additionally, liner notes are provided by Parke Puterbaugh.

All three titles are available on March 23, 2004, at all retail outlets and at www.onlyhitmusic.com. "

No comments: