Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Ghost of Autumns Passed...

Autumn is not a delightful season for me and I have become very tainted at the thought of it approaching. Winter is not my discontent, only autumn. Everything haunting my life has happened in Autumn. Death, destruction, failure, divorce, dying of relationships, and myself slipping into a loneliness I cannot even begin to describe. It tears at my heart as though my heart breaking. Even amoung family and friends I feel a strange alienation from them that I cannot break. I feel no bound, no connection.

Is this what having Bipolar means? It has alienated me from my husband. My seventeen year old step-son has driven a wedge between me and Bill and Bill chooses not to see it. Everyone keeps punishing me for overly lossing my temper before I got help and found out I had Bipolar. I never hurt any of the kids, all i did was yell loudly for them to go their chores. I have been the one working for the last 5 years supporting this family. Hell, Bill has even had me move out, but I do not give up. I am tired and these are ramblings of a tired soul.

Night
Re'

No comments: