Sunday, November 26, 2006

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

I love Christmas... It is was of my most favorite times of the year. Today, I went my friend Allen's house and helped him decorate his tree after we had ventured to Hobby Lobby to buy new decorations. He passed his old tree down to me and we brought it back here and he helped me decorate mine and it is beautiful. All reds and greens. The cats like the tree... LOL i can't keep them out of the darn thing. Tomorrow, I am going to tackle the outside and try to do my christmas cards. We had a wonderful thanksgiving, and the weekend has been fabulous. The kids mom and I even hit the "Black Friday" sales early and bought a few gifts for the kids. I really enjoyed the shopping trip with her. Well, this is all that is going on for now and life is blessed.

Goodnight,
Re'

1 comment:

Allen St. Clair said...

Both of our trees are fabulous, too! I had so much fun on Saturday babes. CANNOT wait until the 8th/9th!