Wednesday, July 14, 2004

With deliberate effort, I placed my feet in front of me and climb the steps to my front door. All four of the dogs were jumping and wagging their tails in an unconditional display of their love and affection for me and missing me all day while I was at work. I patted each one hello and said words affirming my love for them and stumbled exhausted to my trusty recliner. After smoking a cigarette that tasted almost as good as the one after sex, I began to shed my clothes... I hate clothes.. especially bras. I peeled my sports bra off and pulled it up over my head and let out a blood curling yelp as any good(evil) commanche indian would after scalping its hapless victum. I had my trophy(minus the blood)above my head and tossed it away. AHHHHH!!! FREEDOM at last... and I rested....


How's that for interesting, Satan Muffin? HMMMMMM????? TEE HEE...

No comments: